1. Group classes are non-refundable and cannot be made-up. Members of performing ensembles (small ensemble, rock band, young singers) should try not to miss class because they are preparing for a recital.
2. Tuition must be paid in full upon registration to reserve space in a class
3. Music 101 accepts payment by personal check or cash only
4. Class space is limited and will be filled in the order registration and payment is received.
5. If a student cannot be placed in a class before the start date, a full tuition refund will be issued.
6. Substitute Policy: If a teacher is absent, Music 101 will provide a substitute instructor from our faculty.
For classes at our main building (57 Upham St), parking is available on the opposite side of the street. Please respect our neighbors and do not use their driveways to park or turn around.
For classes at the Music 101 Group Performance Space (14 Essex St), parking is available on the street or in the public lot behind the Shaws.
8. Studio Etiquette: No food or drink is allowed in Music 101 buildings. Space for group class observation is limited.